Does your company’s business week include something like this?
Your office is running low on paper.
The toner light just came on for the printer.
An employee is absent again from chronic back aches or headaches.
You realize that you’re out of paper towels in the break room and tissues in the reception area.
Dealing with all of these common scenarios takes away from your productivity and that of your employees. So how can you eliminate this wasted time so you can focus on the important things like serving your clients and growing your business?
Work with an office supply company to fulfill your needs and save time and money. Here are five reasons why:
- Personalized to Your Business – Working with an office supply company means that you will always have a dedicated contact. This person talks with you to understand your company’s needs and fulfill them.
- Assess and Advise – Your office supply contact has experience in working with companies large and small. They will be able to assess what you’re using and plan for your future needs, too. They’ll offer advice on ways to improve your office’s functionality and your bottom line. This is the kind of information you don’t find in a big box store.
- Price Optimization – The goal of an office supply company is to provide your company with the best service. Part of that is to seek out the best deals available for the supplies you need. You and your employees could spend hours trying to search for prices, or worse yet, give up and overspend, or you could let dedicated professionals take care of it, so that you can focus on growing your business.
- Reduce Price Fluctuations – Prices can vary a great deal. Whether you’re looking for paper or more expensive goods like printers or computers. With an office supply company, you have someone looking out for your bottom line. You’ll be able to plan for the supplies you’ll need and avoid unwelcome surprises that might come at a bad time for your business.
- We’ll Do the Legwork – if you find yourself in need of a last minute or hard to find item, you don’t want to pull employees away from important tasks just to hunt the stores for it. Your office supply company will do the legwork for you. We have a lot of contacts and can find things not found in big box stores. We can get them to you quickly.
Working with an office supply company is good for your business. It frees up you and your employees to focus on your business. It frees you from price fluctuations and uncertainties that you can even find the goods that you need. And it frees up your bottom line so you can invest more into growing your company.
If you’d like to find out more about how using an office supply company can streamline your business to be more productive, contact CWPA and see how we can help you with all your office supply needs.